Alibaug is a beautiful coastal town that offers a pleasant and peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of city life. Whether it’s sparkling beaches, a fun ride on winding roads, delicious seafood, beautiful sunsets, or green blankets, this is a trip. A perfect weekend from Mumbai The best time to plan a trip to Alibaug Beach is, of course, between November and May.
You can also visit during the months of August, September, and October when the magnificence of this place is at its peak. Also, the environment from November to February is cool and dry; this is the time of year when the weather is at its best. In addition, the temperature increases in March and remains constant until the arrival of the rainy season in June.
You can take a private car or take public transport from Pune or Mumbai to reach there. The neighbouring ports are Roha and Panvel. Looking for the best beach options near Mumbai and Pune? Look no further! Nagaon Beach, about 13 kilometres from Alibaug, is famous for Alibaug Beach Camping.
Alibaug has been kept informed of the situation. Raigad, of which Alibaug is a part, has a strange legacy of displacement. Despite the lack of funds, the local panchayats, who are active in politics, make decisions and reject families that bring “Goan culture” to Raigad. Although social exclusion is a serious problem in Maharashtra, it is common in the villages of Raigad.
How to get to Alibaug Beach Campground:
From Mumbai, take a ferry from the Gateway of India to Mandwa Pier. A bus will take you to Alibaug from Mandwa Pier (the bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). You can take a rickshaw directly to the park from Alibaug.
Or You can take a bus from Pune to Alibaug directly. You can take a rickshaw directly to the park from Alibaug.
Location information will be provided one day before the event to those travelling by private vehicle. Location data can be used to find your way into the park.
The M2M ferry can be boarded at Ferry Wharf or Bhaucha Dhakka. It takes 60 minutes to reach Mandwa and can handle any type of vehicle. Dogs are also allow on board the M2M, and there are designate areas for pets.
Please keep in mind:
- The tent was set up right on the beach.
- Bed linen, towels, and bedding will be provided in the tent. The area has well-equipped toilets and showers.
- There are no accessible Indian toilets. There are two or three cabins available.
The Details of camping in Alibaug
- Alibaug Beach Camping Event Details
- Shower and western toilet
- Movies with live music Painting on the beach
- Beach camping under the stars: BBQ (limited grass/vegetarian)
- Fear of fire
- Games for camping
- Walking on the beach at night
Itinerary for the Alibaug camping programme
Alibaug camp’s first day
4:00 p.m.: Enter the camp yourself. Refreshments upon arrival (kokum sharbat)
4:30 to 5:00 p.m.: Free time until 5:00 p.m. to explore the park and beach
5:00 pm: Breakfast and Afternoon Tea (Missal Pav)
Walk along the beach and watch the sunset. 7:30 p.m.: BBQ (
9 p.m. and 10 p.m.: Food, DJ music, and dance floor
10 p.m.–11:30 p.m. Live entertainment
12:00 PM: Fireworks show with friends and family
Day 2 of Alibaba Camp
08:00 to 08:30: Refresh yourself; you will be serve a light and delicious breakfast.
When is the best time to visit Alibaug?
November to March is the best month to visit Alibaug to explore the beaches, as the weather is dry and cool. The rainy season starts in June and lasts until September, making it the winter season. During the rainy season, the ferry link between Mumbai and Alibaug is also not operational. It is hot in March and hot until June; however, due to its proximity to Mumbai and Pune, many families come here to enjoy their summer vacation.
These things will bring
- More batteries for flashlights
- Warm clothes (in winter)
- Personal medication (if applicable)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sunglasses and sunglasses
- Identity testing
- Leeches abound in forests.
- The hike requires the use of safety shoes and protective pants.
- Various poisonous snakes live in the forest.
- High-top shoes are preferred over sneakers. The devices available are compact.
- The road passes through a natural refuge.
- Pedestrians are advised to avoid interfering with traffic and make as little noise as possible.
- This tour requires the use of insect repellent.
Checkout: More Awesome Content