With the arrival of the 5G era, super-fast internet browsing with extremely low latency rates is now a reality. With the increased need for affordable solutions, prominent companies have introduced 5G-optimized phones under Rs. 20,000, whereas previously 5G network connectivity was a premium feature only available on high-end models. Apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card Online and buy a smartphone on No cost EMI to avail of benefits.
Top-selling smartphone brands have satisfied consumers’ needs and desires by combining the best features with 5G chipsets at an affordable price range. These models’ huge storage space, quick-charging batteries, and top-notch camera systems further enhance their high-speed performance. Therefore, a 5G mobile under 20,000 won’t let you down if you enjoy gaming or taking pictures.
You can apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card Online and buy a smartphone on No Cost EMI with the Bajaj Insta EMI Card on simple EMIs.
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G (6GB, Aqua Blue)
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor of this 5G smartphone under ₹ 20,000 fuels its efficient and lag-free performance, while its 5G compatibility ensures enhanced upload and download speeds
- To breeze through heavy processing tasks it comes with a special RAM Expansion technology that lets you boost the available RAM capacity by up to 12GB
- You can capture distortion-free 123-degree ultra-wide shots with a 50MP triple rear camera
- For seamless frame transitions, the 6.4-inch FHD+ Infinity-U display of this model boasts an enhanced refresh rate of 120Hz
See More at : Dish TV channels in UAE
Realme NARZO 30 5G (6GB, Racing Silver)
- Regarded as the greatest 5G gaming smartphone, it is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset and has 6GB of RAM.
- The 5000mAh battery ensures that it will last all day on a single full charge.
- With little effort, the 48MP nightscape camera of this 5G phone under 20,000 rupees creates exquisitely detailed night images.
- Its 6.5-inch FHD display’s 90Hz refresh rate makes gameplay sessions incredibly engaging.
IQOO Z3 5G (8GB, Ace Black)
- The 55W Flash Charging allows you to recharge 50% of your device in just 19 minutes.
- It has a 5-layer liquid cooling system and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G processor, which reduces heat build-up for a comfortable multitasking experience.
- It is having 120Hz display to enjoy graphics that are as fluid as ever.
- With its 64MP triple camera, this 5G phone under 20,000 can take photos that are colorful and detailed, or use its 16MP front camera to take selfies that are ready for posting.
Redmi Note 11T 5G (6GB, Stargaze White)
- It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G processor and has virtual RAM Booster technology, which can increase the device’s RAM capacity by up to 11 GB.
- To achieve the ideal balance of design and performance, Redmi’s newest IP53-rated EVOL design is used in this 5G mobile under 20,000.
- This device’s 6.6-inch FHD display has a touch sampling rate of 240 Hz and an adjustable refresh rate of 90 Hz, which makes it a good gaming companion.
- With the 5000mAh battery of this gadget, which supports 33W rapid charging, your downtime will be greatly minimised.
Realme 8 5G (6GB, Universe Purple)
- With the MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G CPU inside this smartphone, get ready to experience unparalleled upload and download speeds.
- This 5G-ready smartphone has a 48MP Nightscape camera and a variety of night filters for the best night-time photos.
- You can play games, work, stream entertainment, and surf the internet on this smartphone’s Quick Charging 5000mAh battery on a single full charge.
- This 5G phone under 20,000 assures that your entertainment sessions are immersive and delightful thanks to its 6.5-inch 90Hz display.
How to buy a smartphone on No cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv
You can quickly enter the 5G age by purchasing the best 5G phone under 20,000 at Bajaj Finserv. Additionally, you have a chance to find deals and offers that have been optimized. Simply add the model you want to your basket on the Bajaj Finserv portal, then head to the checkout page to pay for your order without using a credit card with Bajaj Finserv. Apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card Online today.
Apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card Online
It is simple to apply online for the Bajaj Insta EMI Card. You can apply for the Card online and receive up to Rs. 2 lakh as the card limit. You can follow these easy steps to Apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card Online if you’re an existing client. You must be between the ages of 21 and 60 and have a stable source of income to apply for a new Bajaj Insta EMI Card. For new consumers, Apply for Bajaj Insta EMI Card Online with the following steps.
- Access your customer portal account on the website by logging in.
- On the Bajaj Insta EMI Card, check your pre-approved offer.
- Click the link to submit an application for the EMI Network Card.
- Pay the Rs. 117 yearly fee (inclusive of applicable taxes)
- You’ll get an SMS confirmation upon completion.
These easy steps can be followed if you’re a new customer and want to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card. The Insta EMI Card page can be found by visiting the Bajaj Finserv website.
- Give your contact information, as well as your date of birth and mobile number.
- Before continuing, confirm your pre-approved limit.
- Ensure the accuracy of your KYC information.
- By making a small joining payment of Rs. 530, you can activate your Insta EMI Card.
- Your digital Insta EMI Card will be instantly activated.
On the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, you can access information about your Insta EMI Card. 5G phones under 20,000 INR have emerged as one of the most liked models in the Indian market as users get ready for the impending 5G era! Buy a smartphone on No cost EMI Payment today. Simply visit the Bajaj Finserv website to browse the available 5G smartphones under 20,000 and choose your preferred model.